Built for utility, designed for safety.
The raised battery charging station allows a fork truck to pull into the charging station forks first, increasing floor space and eliminating occupational hazards.
Double cable boom stations are designed for two 8,000lb capacity fork trucks.
1. Drive fork truck, forks first, into charging station.
2. Unlock boom and pull down to horizontal position.
3. Connect charger to fork truck battery.
4. Disconnect charger from fork truck battery.
5. Unlock boom and lift up to vertical position.